Concept & Business Model
Neofacture Furniture GmbH was founded in 2014 with the aim to fulfill the needs of online-retail companies as an efficient and effective furniture supplier, with a product and service portfolio being tailored to serve the specific requirements of online retailers.
Unique selling propositions are „best in class“ lead times, favourable payment terms, a high quality content management system, as well as a resulting unmatched price-performance ratio.
To achieve this, neofacture furniture can rely on the highly efficient structures and processes of the mother company Prevent Group, an automotive supplier renowned for car seats, materials and advanced services.
Synergies within Prevent Group / Up- & Downward Integration
Extremely high standards of automotive industry, according to e.g.:
- ISO TS 16494
- VDA 6.1
- QS 9000 / ISO 9001
- All products of Neofacture are certified FSC® C149376
Regular audits in:
- quality management
- logistics (just in time / just in sequence)
- supply chain management
- own tanneries (daily production capacity >3500 hides)
- own textile production (R&D, weaving)
- own textile processing (cutting & sewing, 4.000 workers)
- transferable knowledge in timber & metal construction and processing (own shipbuilding yard)
- In addition:
- own fashion label and production
- ODM of luggage